#FILMFRIDAY! NEW TEASER TRAILER AND STILLS FOR STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS...

17:36:00

Hello Lovelies, 

While I was busy completing a blog post with my niece and nephew which got super messy really quickly aha, I missed a big teaser trailer released that has changed the world and social media in the space of an hour! No Jokes!

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' has just dropped one of the biggest teasers of the year and because I am a little late in sharing it, I am going to stop writing and allow you to watch it all...


Okay so if you are still with me after all that excitement, I have a bonus treat for you because the film has also released these new stills to go with the teaser...




The force is definitely back lovelies!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments