EVEN MORE RELEASE NEWS...

15:00:00

Hello Lovelies,

How are you all doing? I just sounded like Joey from 'Friends' which is how I got my nickname in the first place aha, so I will stop doing that now! I have a little bit more release news to share with you all from Metrodome!

The company have announced that on the 19th January 2015 the film '1915: The Battle For The Alps' will be out on DVD!


I can't remember if I have spoken to you before about the film lovelies, although I have this feeling that I have. But if I haven't let me just tell you a little bit about it! Andreas and Francesca are a couple who have been divided by the First World War and the Dolomite Mountains. 

After Andreas is drafted to join the army, the pair's love is broken and the border between them causes agony and separation for the pair and their families! 

Have a look out for the film lovely in January! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments