#FILMFRIDAY! THE CODE REVIEW...

14:45:00

Hello Lovelies, 

Now I will admit to you all that I only managed to watch the first two episodes in time for this review to go live because of university work, but I wanted to tell you that I am definitely going to continue to watch the rest of ‘The Code’, as I am now a little hooked. 


The plot of the two episodes I watched was hooking and enjoyable, so much so that I wanted to learn more about the characters, which I probably will do when I watch more. It is the perfect TV show to watch with all the family (only if adults) to make a discussion start at every meal. I found myself discussing it with my mum who watched it with me for a long time and I feel that she is watching ahead to find out more about the characters and how they are being developed. 

While some of the cast is a little flat and make the script not seem as serious as the scenes laid out in the show seem to be, it is a strong casting in a lot of other places. The work they all did together definitely made the show stronger and I hoped that in the future they continue to do this, as they are a strange but perfect mix that fits the show so well, it is like they have been making it for years. 

As well there is an added beauty about the show because of the setting. The Australian landscape is a thing of beauty and in this show they have worked with it to their full advantage, as you are found sometimes not concentrating on what the actors are doing or saying but watching the setting and dreaming of escaping there. However with the tense theme of the plot, you will have to focus a lot when watching this show, so don’t let it distract you too much. 

Overall the show is intriguing from the first episode and will hook in any audience that watches it. You are left wanting more yet full of excitement because it is so tense at times. It discusses a subject that I hadn’t heard much about before, making it also a learning experience for me as a viewer. 

Therefore I am going to unlock the code with this…


4 Stars



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments