BIRDMAN IS TAKING FLIGHT IN THESE NEW CLIPS...

13:33:00

Hello Lovelies, 

This film feels like a dark horse! It seems like one of those films that will turn the award season upside down and win everything, because every audience member who has seen it so far that I know seems to only have good things to say about it. 

'Birdman' is making quite a scene and it is continuing to do so all over social media, so I thought I would join in all the fun with these new clips from the film. Called 'Foreign Press' and 'Ask Me If He Sells Tickets' I hope you like them...




Who else thinks this is going to be a huge film? I am super excited to finally see it because I want to know what everyone is talking about! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments