LET'S START THE WEEK BIG WITH THIS FOXCATCHER TEASER TRAILER...

11:21:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

How was your weekend? What did you watch this weekend? I didn't manage to catch any films this weekend as I was seeing some friends before they leave for university again which was really nice, however I did discover I am allergic to cats. You learn something new every day! 

But apart from that it was very uneventful and so I wanted to start the week with a huge film! 'Foxcatcher' is definitely one to watch and I will be seeing this as soon as it is released, because I can see Steve Carrell and Channing Tatum up for Oscars next year. 

To see what I mean check out this new teaser trailer for the film...




What do you think? Do you think this will be a big hit during the award season? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments