#FILMFRIDAY! WHAT WE DID ON OUR HOLIDAY IS OUT TODAY AND SODA PICTURES RELEASE LFF SLATE...

14:34:00

Hello Lovelies, 

It is officially lunchtime and seeing as I have just finished a workout I am going to eat everything that meets my eye line! There is going to be nothing left when I am finished aha! And that is what I am doing on the final week of my holiday aha! 

Although I have a feeling that the children in 'What We Did On Our Holiday' will have a more adventurous tale to tell, as the film is out today in cinemas that sees them getting into a lot of trouble. 

To celebrate the release I have a brand new clip from the film called 'Are You Rich?' for you lovelies to enjoy...

 


Also out today is the Soda Pictures London Film Festival slate which has announced that they will be screening the following films at the event: 

  • Altman
  • The Goob
  • The Cut
  • The Turning
  • National Gallery
  • Electricity
  • Phoenix
  • The Wonders
  • The Face of an Angel
  • Jauja
  • Difret
Wow! That is a lot of goodness that has been added to the festival! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments