ALL THE PICTURES FROM THE GONE GIRL NEW YORK PREMIERE...

20:53:00

Hello Lovelies, 

I am super excited for this film and have heard some very good things about it from a friend who saw it over the weekend! It looks to be a winner this winter lovelies, and it looks like the cast are super happy with the outcome of the film, as they took to the red carpet in New York for the premiere of the film. 

Here are a few of the pictures from their big night out...








If it is anything like the book, then I am going to go mental with this film because the book was so addictive. I saw so many people reading it on the train journey to university, and I think I will now be hearing a lot about it from people who have seen the film! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments