GET YOUR HORNS OUT! BRAND NEW POSTER AND RELEASE DATE NEWS...

22:53:00

Hello Lovelies, 

This is my last post of the night lovelies as I am a little tired and ready for bed, but I feel I have left the best till last! While I was out a huge amount of film news was announced about 'Horns', which I am very excited to share with you all. 

The first piece of news that was announced was that the film has had its release date changed to the 29th October, which means we are getting it two days earlier! YES! Halloween has now been organised aha! 

For the next piece of news, the film has also had a new poster brought out today to celebrate the fact that we are going to be able to see it two days earlier! Have a look and see what you think...


I will see you tomorrow lovelies and hopefully I will have some reviews for you :) 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments