BRAND NEW CLIP AND STILLS FROM BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP...

16:14:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

Sorry again about the delay in the posts between the last one and the one this morning. I have been having problems with student finance and it was getting me a little worried, so I went to workout and try and clear my head from it all. Honestly I didn't know it could be so stressful aha. It makes me want to go to sleep, because all this stress has made me tired, but before I got to sleep, let me share with you all this new clip and stills from 'Before I Go To Sleep'. 











Last night I was watching TV and a trailer came on for it and I have to honest it does looks really creepy when you watch it at night. I have read the book and that was creepy enough aha, so this film does look like it will be one that is going to hook us in this autumn. 

Enjoy this new clip...


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments