UPDATED POST: TIME TO CELEBRATE THE BRITISH CAST MEMBERS AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH HERCULES...

17:39:00

Hey My Lovelies, 

Sorry about the long pause between posts today, I had to run out for a few things and I didn't get a chance to blog while out. But have no fear because I am back with two new posts, including this one which salutes the British cast of 'Hercules'. 

Speaking about the UK cast is Dwayne Johnson and director Brett Ratner, who are very happy with the work there cast did from the looks of this featurette...




UPDATE: Here is another featurette from the film, which focuses on Hercules and Atalanta...


When I said I had to pop out for a few things, it was actually for a few films aha! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments