STILLS FROM HORRIBLE BOSSES 2 AND MAD MAX: FURY ROAD...

23:53:00

Hey Lovelies, 

How are you all spending your late night blogging session? I am currently typing and watching 'Sons of Anarchy', because I want to be prepared for when Season 6 comes out. As well I also want to be able to catch up on all of my TV before I go back to Uni because as soon as the Winter hits it will be all cinema. Because Oscar season is nearly going to be upon us! 

As well as some huge films that we have all been waiting for, for a very long time. Especially Mad Max: Fury Road, which stars one of my favourite actors Tom Hardy as the lead. So you can guess who will be there opening night aha! ME! 

If you would like to join me, then you might want to take a look at this new still to help you get prepared...



And if that isn't the film you are most excited for, then you might like this next one, which I think you will all be looking forward to, which is 'Horrible Bosses 2'. With an incredible trailer attached to it already, these six new stills are just adding to the crazy excitement I feel for it...










Bring on the Winter cinema season! But not the weather! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments