IF YOU GO DOWN TO THE STATION TODAY FOLLOW PADDINGTON...

22:21:00

Hey Lovelies,

Is it sad that I am actually excited for this film? I just can't get over how cute Paddington is in this film and even though the voices have changed I still think I am going to fall in love with him. Although I fall in love with a lot of things easily. I mean I am in love with Groot from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and he is a tree aha.

Anyway if you are like me and find this little bear cute, you might want to take a trip today and follow the Paddington trail that has just been created by Visitlondon.com. Taking us on a journey around the city, celebrities and artists have come together to create 50 Paddington bear statues, that you can go and seek out.

The bears are placed around many famous London attractions and will help you to explore the cities world of art and culture, with the little from our friend Paddington.


There are three statues to find and if you manage to do so tweet me some picks. I am going to try and find them but I think I may run out of time. So shall we work together?

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments