EVEN MORE RELEASE NEWS! HEY CAPTAIN AMERICA...

17:33:00

Hey Lovelies, 

It has been a very busy day today! I think you must all be very sick of all the new posts on the blog or hearing me go on and on, so I am going to leave you all alone for a little while and go for a jump on the trampoline aha. 

I know it may seem weird but I am trying to stay fit and it is really good for you aha. Although I don't think I am ever going to be as fit as Chris Evans is playing Captain America ahahaha! The man must have worked out a lot for the role and I can't be dealing with that.

I am just going to sit and wait to see him on my little screen, because on the 19th August, 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' will be available to download, however I am going to have to wait until the 9th September for the Blu-Ray 3D combo because I need to see all the special effects!  

And not only will fans get to see the film, but they will also get to see a whole bunch of new special effects, including...

  • Making of Featurette
  • Never Before Seen Deleted Scenes
  • Bloopers
  • Commentaries! 
As well as lots more! So please stay tuned for more news before the big release on the 9th September! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments