CANNES FILM FESTIVAL 2014 DAY! THE FILMS TO LOOK OUT FOR...

23:32:00

Hey Lovelies, 

This is my last post of the night and it is the post I am most excited to share with you, as it is my chosen films from Cannes Film Festival 2014! 

There has been a huge mixture of films this year and I have had a hard task choosing them, but I think the ones I did are going to be the biggest hits from the events...

1. The Lost River: Probably the most talked about film at the event which has left me with a big curiosity to see it...



2. Winter Sleep: The big winner is definitely a must see...



3. The Rover: A role that is supposed to have changed Robert Pattinson's career and added to Pearce's talents...



4. The Wonders: Another big winner at the event...



5. Pride: Apparently a film that will win over every ones hearts...



6. Clouds of Sils Maria: One of the festivals closing films that has had big reviews...


7. Foxcatcher: The changing of Tatum's career...



8. Mr Turner: A must see for Timothy Spall's performance...



9. Maps to the Stars: Another must see for Julianne Moore’s performance...



10. Mommy: The film that many think should have won the big award...



What films do you think we should have looked out for? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments