SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS...

11:11:00

Hey Lovelies,

How are you all? I am sorry I didn't blog yesterday; I was knackered aha, as I had had a bit of an eventful day on Oxford Street! After buying too much in Forever 21, getting some trousers that are like PJ's in H&M and spending too long in HMV aha, I managed to get the ultimate Selfie at the end of the day in the Disney Store!

What do you think of my new friend...



Brilliant isn't he! 

And because of my new friendship, it got me thinking about a new friendship that is taking over cinema screens today! 'The Other Woman' may be a weird friendship but it is one that will make you laugh and that is the best friendship. 



As well because I count you all as my friends here is a little treat from the fabulous trio above...





Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments