LOADS OF EXCITING GOODIES FROM THE FAULT IN OUR STARS...

16:45:00

Hey Lovelies,

Wait one second let me just scream! AWWWWWW! Okay I am fine now aha!

Just having a fangirl moment over this new clip from 'The Fault in our Stars' called 'It's a Metaphor'...


I saw the clip the other day on a fellow bloggers site but got to excited and forgot to blog about it aha, so I hope I have made up for it now. And as well I have two new images for you to enjoy as an apology...



And if you are a massive fangirl like me, then you are going to love this soundtrack listing that I received! I adore soundtracks and will always put my favourites on my iPod, which is where this one is going once it is out...

1.  All Of The Stars - Ed Sheeran (Soundtrack Version)
2.  Simple As This - Jake Bugg (Soundtrack Version)
3.  I'll Be Waitin' – Grouplove (Soundtrack Version)
4.  Best Shot – Birdy feat. Jaymes Young (Soundtrack Version)
5.  Long Way Down - Tom Odell (Soundtrack Version)
6.  All I Want – Kodaline (Soundtrack Version)
7.  Boom Clap - Charli XCX (Soundtrack Version) 
8.  While I¹m Alive – STRFKR (Soundtrack Version)
9.  Written In The Stars – Indians (Soundtrack Version)
10. Strange Things Will Happen - The Radio Dept.
11. Bomfallarella - Afasi & Filthy (Soundtrack Version)
12. Without Words - Ray Lamontagne (Soundtrack Version)
13. Not About Angels – Birdy (Soundtrack Version) 
14. No One Ever Loved - Lykke Li (Soundtrack Version)
15. Wait – M83 (Soundtrack Version)
16. Tee Shirt – Birdy (Bonus Track) (Soundtrack Version)

AWWWW!!! BRING ON JUNE 20TH! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments