TV POST: MR SELFRIDGE IS OUT ON DVD AND BLU-RAY FROM THE 24TH MARCH!

21:24:00

Hey Lovelies,

I realised the other day that I hadn't done a TV post in a very very long time and I am so sorry about that, as I know that I said I would try and make more posts. But to be honest with you, because of Uni I struggle to watch loads of TV and am actually trying to catch up with it aha.

But today when I received this news, I thought it would be perfect for fans to know about who love the ITV show 'Mr Selfridge', as it is going to be out on the 24th March on DVD and Blu-Ray, thanks to the lovely people at Universal UK.



With a brilliant cast and amazing writers (They wrote 'Bridget Jones Diary' and you know how I feel about that film aha), this is one that fans of the show should look out for and for my mother who is reading this over my shoulder, yes it is the one with the good looking man in it aha!

Blog Soon, 
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments