THREE NEW CLIPS FROM THE LEGO MOVIE...

20:09:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

There is a huge issue with Blogger at the moment, but I am going to keep blogging because it is #filmfridays and the party needs to keep going. 

We must build a bridge and walk over it to get over the issues going on. Maybe with Lego?!? Well maybe with Lego clips. 

I have three of the little blocks to show you and I am going to start with the one called "Assemble" as it goes with what I was just saying aha...


And now I have a clip called "Fate" to show you...



Finally we have the clip called "Unlikely Heroes" which I think many members of the public our one way or another...




Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments