RELEASE NEWS!!! THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE WILL SET THE WORLD ALIGHT ON MARCH 17TH...

00:05:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

YES! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS! 

'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' will be out on DVD, Blu Ray, Triple Play Blu Ray and a Limited Deluxe edition from the 17th March 2014. 

It was a film that created history and was one of the biggest events of cinema in 2013. It was 10x better than the first one and I think any true fan like myself will want to snatch this up as soon as possible. 

Not only will it include the box office smash but a whole load of special features including a 9 part documentary on the making of the film, which I am sure will be full of behind the scenes treats.

The film will be out on the 17th March and it is not one to be missed! 

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments