EVEN MORE GOODIES FROM ROBOCOP...

13:53:00

Hello My Lovelies,

I am watching 'Rush' as I complete this blog to you guys and it got to a rude nudie part and guess what happens the postman arrives with a parcel and can see what is happening on my screen! I don't even want to know what he thought I was watching aha, but it was very very awkward.

So I am going to encase myself in steel and become a robot like RoboCop from now on aha, which is why this new Featurette called 'Meet The New RoboCop' fits so perfectly with it...


And also because it is important to think about, I have a new clip to show you called 'The Future Of American Justice'...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments