REPORTING FROM THE LONDON PREMIERE OF THE ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES...

12:28:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

Okay so I wasn't actually reporting from the London premiere of 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues', but I can give you loads of images and a video from it that will make you very excited for the new film. 

The premiere was held at the Vue cinema in Leicester Square on Wednesday and from the looks of it, loads of people turned up to see the legend that is Ron Burgundy! 

To start us off I have some Instagram images from the premiere of the cast and crew, looking their finest for the camera as always...







And instead of a trailer at the bottom of a post, I have a video of the premiere including interviews with the cast and some unseen footage of inside the screening...



Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments