GETAWAY AND NEBRASKA IN CINEMAS NOW! LETS CELEBRATE WITH SOME NEW CLIPS...

18:02:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

Today marks the release of 'Getaway' and 'Nebraska' in cinemas everywhere and I think we should celebrate this fact. 

'Getaway' is going to help all the actions fans out there during these cold winter months and Empire released their five star review this morning for 'Nebraska', which is incredible! 

So the first clip I am going to show you is from 'Getaway' and is called 'One-Shot Car Chase'. Enjoy...



As for the 'Nebraska' clip, you can definitely see why so many critics love it! Called 'A Million Dollars', I hope you like it...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments