THE HANGOVER FROM HELL HAS LANDED ON THE BLOG IN FEATURETTE AND BLOOPERS FORM...

22:39:00

Hello My Lovelies,

This morning I work up to what I wish was a hangover as I know it would have been gone by now aha, however I am not as lucky as I am still feeling ill. Whenever I now feel ill though my family prepares for pneumonia 3 and gets my favourite films out.

One film that is always brought out is 'The Hangover' as Alan is one of my film heroes, which makes what I have to show you all very special. This morning I was sent two videos featuring the reuniting of Alan and Carlos and another full of bloopers. 

Of course I am going to show you guys both of them, but I have to choose one to start with which is the Featurette starring Alan and Baby Carlos...


Here are the bloopers as well...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments