NEW DAY, NEW FILM! GET READY TO GET THOSE FANGS OUT AGAIN FOR VAMPIRE ACADEMY...

23:54:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

Now I will put my hand up and say that I like the 'Twilight' franchise but I like it for many different reasons, which is why I wasn't too sure when I heard about this film. 'Vampire Academy' is the newest film from the director of 'Mean Girls', Mark Waters and focuses on the lives of two teenage girls as they go through high school.  Now the fact that it is directed by the man who made one sof the best teen films of all times makes me like it a little bit better but I am not to sure, however here is all the things you need to know, to make your own mind up. 

These two students are just trying to get through all the dramas at their school, however it is a bit hard for Rose and Lissa, as they face the rumours, ex-boyfriends and weirdly something that not many friendships have, bloodlust. Although it is quite normal for the students at St Vladimir’s, or as it is better known the Vampire Academy.

With the cast including Zoey Deutch, Lucy Fry, Sarah Hyland, Olga Kurylenko, Joely Richardson and Gabriel Byrne, the film is due to be in cinemas in Spring 2014. However to help you through the wait I have some stills and of a trailer to show you. 

To kick us off here are the stills...






And here is the trailer...




Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments