MORE RELEASE NEWS FROM ARROW FILMS! TENEBRAE AND LUST IN THE DUST DUE OUT ON THE 16TH DECEMBER...

18:56:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

Sorry that all the blog posts are so slow in being produced, I am just really ill at the moment and because I missed Uni today I have been trying to catch up with all the work from that. 

However fans of the company Arrow Films will be happy to know that they are releasing two more classics before Christmas. The remastered versions of 'Tenebrae' and 'Lust In The Dust' will provide fans of the films with not only, up to date versions of the film but loads of exclusive footage from the traditional special features Arrow Films provides. 



Both films will be out on the 16th December and cult fans of the films are going to love these for Christmas :)

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments