BRAND NEW CHARACTER POSTER AND CLIPS FROM ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES...

22:52:00

Hello My Lovely's,

I am bringing good news to all of you! In my first ever essay at Uni for Film Studies I got a high 2:1! I am so happy with this news, as I didn't think I had done that well. So to celebrate I am sharing with all of you, a brand new character poster! But that's not all I am giving you guys as I have some brand new clips from "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues" as well.


Now everybody say hello to a little furry friend, which I think many of you will remember... Hey Baxter...


And to keep the celebrations going, we now have some very exciting clips! So first up is a clip called “Don’t Speak Australian” and I hope no Australians get offended by it...


The next clip is called “Is that what I sound like?” and it is very strange to see people taking the mickey out of Ron instead of him doing it to other people...


Now let's also bring together the whole Dr Who celebrations on the blog with this very funny video from Ron himself...


Sadly we have come to the end of the clips, but I wanted to leave you guys with this "Afternoon Delight", even though its night time aha...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments