HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?... BRAND NEW THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE TV SPOT... INCLUDES SONG ATLAS...

18:41:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

You will not believe how excited I am to see this film! I love everything about it, the actors, the books, the soundtrack but most of all the way it can affect its audience through one simple little thing. 

And that is the reason why I chose this TV Spot to be included in a ‘Have You Seen This?' post! I had Goosebumps on my skin at the way in which the song works incredibly well with the clips, as well as the fact that the new footage we witness within it, is so heart wrenchingly good that it shouldn't be allowed. 

Here is the TV spot for you guys to take a look at and once you have let me know what you think about it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18!


You can pre book your tickets now all over the world, so get on to it aha! 

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments