BEHIND THE CANDELABRA OUT ON DVD AND BLU-RAY NOW...

13:14:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

This is very exciting news for me as it is a post from a new company! I am about to tell you all about the film 'Behind the Candelabra' which is out on DVD and Blu-Ray now! 

The film was the talk of Cannes Film Festival and it seems that now it is out, it is getting even more attention. 



Before there was an elaborate musical figure that we witness everyday such as Lady Gaga, there was Liberace - A pianist who was the most flamboyant figure the world has ever seen, lighting up every stage with his incredible performances. 

Presenting the true story behind the man and his true love Scott Thorson, the young man who captured his heart during their secret love affair. 

This film is definitely a fun filled emotionally flamboyant piece that you are all not going to want to miss!

As well not only is the film out of DVD and Blu -Ray but you can also view the exclusive special feature of the making of the film when you purchase it :)


Now to get you even more excited I have some very exclusive videos from the actors themselves! 

To start us off I have an interview with Michael Douglas, who last night was very excited to announce that he has won the Best Film Award at the Attitude Awards. Take a look at his lovely Featurette about the film and then his acceptance speech which unfortunately won't go on the blog, so I have put a link below the video...


The link to the acceptance speech...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H7b2oumaCY&feature=youtu.be

I also have a Featurette for the film from Matt Damon. Take a look at it below...


I hope you are enjoying all the news from the film I have just one more little treat coming up in a couple of minutes, but I need to do another post for them as I have quite a few things to show you!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments