OH NO...

13:13:00

Hello My Lovely's...

I am about to tell you about a hard decision I had to make. I really wanted to see the new Woody Allen film 'Blue Jasmine' and was over the moon when Warner Bros sent me tickets to attend an advanced screening which would have been for tomorrow night.

However I am now unable to attend, as the trains have been so bad where I live. It’s a bit ridiculous because they won't say it’s delayed but then you get there and it will be or it will just be cancelled and I really don't want to mess about Warner Bros and the person I was taking with me.

So I just wanted to say sorry to everyone as I know some of you were looking for a review of this film. I hope to still be able to attend events with the company, to blog about to all of you!


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments