Have You Seen This...

21:14:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

So many of you know that I am a massive Hunger Games fan and I do a lot of press about it on my blog whenever I get sent something new! Well this one is coming off my own back! It is sort of like a song of the week but I am not bringing that back!

I love music! It is my second favourite thing in the world after Films of course and so when a film brings out an incredible song I just have to blog about it and add it to my Ipod.

This is why I think you should all hear 'Atlas' by Coldplay from the new 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' soundtrack!

With a very cool video and incredible lyrics, I think you guys are going to love this as much as I do...


It's so good! I cannot wait to see the actually video for it! And when it's in the film! November needs to hurry up!!!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments