New Teaser Poster From Walking With Dinosaurs 3D

18:18:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

What a busy day it has been! I have been getting ready for Uni, so I can stay calm before the storm hits and that means I have been buying all new equipment.

Today alone I have emailed the contacts I need to, set up my new printer, found out how to make the printer work with my Laptop (Years that has taken me!), found all my documents needed for Uni, brought my new tablet and blogging to you lovely people!

I can now sit back and share with you the lovely new Poster from the film 'Walking with Dinosaurs' that I have been sent.

The film looks to be an incredible 3D adventure for all and I love the way the creators have reflected this into their poster.


Take a look...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments