Brand New Film For All: INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS!

17:54:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

So it's a new day and I feel it is also time for a new film! Those lovely people at Think Jam have given me a new film to cover which I have actually been watching and hearing out for since it was at this year's Cannes Film Festival.

Studiocanal's 'Inside Llewyn Davis' is the new film from legendary directors Ethan Coen and Joel Coen and stars Oscar Isaac as leading man Llewyn Davis, as well as supporting cast members, Carey Mulligan, John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund and Justin Timberlake.


'Inside Llewyn Davis' follows the life of a young folk singer over the course of a week, as he navigates the Greenwich Village folk scene of 1961. Struggling to make it as a musician in the cold New York winter with only his guitar for company, Davis is faced with insurmountable obstacles - many caused by him!

I have some very exclusive stills for you all, plus the new trailer for the film which I am going to share with you below, so take a look my lovely's!

To start with here are all of the stills I have for all of you...




And now for the trailer...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx








You Might Also Like

0 comments