Brand New Day! Brand New Stills!

12:54:00

Hello My Lovely's, 


Good Morning :) I have had a good night’s rest after all that blogging yesterday aha! I hope you all enjoyed it and I have some more goodies that were in my Inbox this morning to share with you all.

But to start today off I have some very exciting new Stills from Studiocanal’s Rush!

Studiocanal have distributed these beauties due to the opening of pre-ordering your tickets at the box office! I cannot wait to see this film and may have to drag my brother along with me to see it when he is next round haha.

Sorry, I will stop going on now and share these new images...




These images have got me so excited for the release of this film! Bring on the Hemsworth!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx















You Might Also Like

0 comments