Brand New TV Spots For The Heat!

12:48:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

I have some special gifts for you all from the lovely people at Think Jam for the film 'The Heat'! It is quite ironic that this film is getting released when the UK is on its own heat wave to the point that I think Tenerife was cooler at night.

The TV Spots I have to show you are hilarious and I hope you are all gearing up to see the film. I was fortunate enough to meet Anya from Think Jam at a special event a couple of days ago and it was nice to see the face to someone who I probably annoy a lot sending my posts back.

Anyway on with the TV Spots and here is the first one named Event Cop and I think you will see why they have called it that when you watch...


And here is the next one named Nerd Dance Beard which for those who find this name weird what till you see the clip...


Hope you enjoyed them!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments