Song of the Week!

14:29:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

I have been doing loads of revision recently because Thursday is the big one! Film Studies is coming up and I am petrified that something is going to go wrong :( It is my favourite subject and I have to do well in it for University so I am sorry about being late this week with the song but I am very worried!

But I am taking a break after my mum is forcing me to stop to allow you all a little treat... This weeks song :)

The song is from the film 'I Give It A Year' and I think it states what has happened to me since I have started revision as it is now the ruler of my life, as well as being the song I will probably being dancing to when I come out of the exam haha :)

This weeks song is 'Bonkers' by Dizzee Rascal:



Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments