Brand New: The Heat Clip...

11:45:00

Hello My Lovely's,

So today is my last ever day of Sixth Form and I will have completed my 2 years there doing my A levels. It's so weird to think that I will be completely finished after today and so I am trying to make myself laugh, to make sure I don't cry or go mental thinking about what I am going to do with my life and if I have got into university.

This is why I wanted to share with all of you this amazingly funny clip from 'The Heat' which will be out on the 31st of July in the UK and tomorrow for many other places around the world.

It will definitely make you laugh and I hope you all enjoy it! I have some more clips coming up soon so keep checking the blog to see if they are live :)

Here we go my lovely...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments