Elles Review

22:39:00


Hello My Lovely’s,

So as I said a couple of posts back I got sent the French film ‘Elles’ to watch and for me personally I thought it was one of the weirdest films I have ever seen.

The film focuses on Anne, a writer for the French issue of ‘Elle’ magazine who is writing an article on selected female students who fend for their education through prostitution.  Each woman has a different story to tell each one getting worse and worse.

This made the film very difficult for me to watch as it was just too over the top with many aspects leaving me feeling sick. Director and Writer Małgorzata Szumowska captures the true horrific moments of the job which are very disturbing.

I hated watching this film due to its content and back story. Szumowska has gone overboard on the plot and so I am left gobsmacked by it. The darkness of the film is so disgusting that I don’t really have much to say about it. And so I am giving this film…

2 Stars

Until Next Time…

Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments