The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Q & A Pictures

19:20:00


Hello My Lovely's,

As promised here are the images from the Q&A session I was lucky enough to attend.  I managed to get the tickets from an offer that Heat Magazine was holding for its fans to meet Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed who play Rosalie and Emmett Cullen in the film.

I am a huge fan of the Twilight movies which is a change for me as I don't normally like franchise films. Over the past 4 years me and a group of 10 go and see the films on opening night and every time we enjoy them.

Being able to get tickets for this event made me the happiest person alive as I am a huge fan of Kellan Lutz (More like huge crush). My friends even got me a cardboard cut-out of him for my 14th birthday which now stands at the end of my bed and continues to freak out everyone who comes in there especially my 4 year old niece.

So back onto the event.  Me and my friend Ellen, who isn't a huge fan of the films but has seen them, arrived at the VUE cinema in Leicester Square at 6:30pm to find a huge queue upon us. After a 30 min wait and many screaming fans we were in the screen awaiting the event to start. Soon Edith Bowman was joined by the two stars and the paparazzi were first to get their hands on them.

Once that had ended the two sat down for a long chat on the last film in the franchise and due to copyright reasons I am not allowed to post the questions and answers from others, however due to how desperate I was to ask something I was lucky enough to ask one of my own. The two stars gave honest answers to my question on whether they had ever stolen anything from set, and let’s just say don't leave your gummy bears lying around with Kellan Lutz about!

You will also see some snaps of Nikki Reed with her husband Paul McDonald who spoilt us by performing some of their songs which are on their album together. Enjoy!
Here are my snaps which were taken on my IPhone 4S at the event....

























 
Till Next Time,
Love From
JoeyT X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi joey!!!!!!!! it´s me again, well, i need you to do me a fovour, i know you love films, and i´ve just been tell i´ll be playing julet(romeo and julet) in a theatre play at school, so, could you please, please, please pleeeeeease watch sheakespeare in love??????? it´s a great moovie, and that way my hall class will know about your blog and i will know about the film
    (seems like not, but all my friends love your blog, it´s just they don´t comment it... <3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you do, answer me please

    ReplyDelete